I need theory/math help from a super nerd!
Edit: I don't necessarily need screenshots, but anything you can post to indicate you ACTUALLY TESTED this stuff is appreciated.
I need to know how some armor stuff is calculated with respect to ancestral fortitude/inspiration. (This is all for Patchwerk 25 hateful strike tanking, BTW.)
1. Is +10% armor from talents multiplicative or additive with +25% armor from AF/Insp.? i.e. If I have 1000 armor on all my items (and my character sheet says 1,100 armor) will my buffed armor be 1,350 or 1,375? (For the algebraically inclined, x + .1x + .25x or x*1.1*1.25)
2. Do stoneskin or devotion aura get the bonus from Ancestral Fortitude/Inspiration?
3. Does the mighty armor cloak enchant or a scroll of protection get the bonus from talents or AF/Inspir.?
4. If I remember correctly, my % reduction against an 80 went from about 62.5% without AF/Inspir to 69.5% with it. Is it correct to say that having AF/Inspiration procced would reduce incoming physical damage by 19%?
5. Is it worth using rings and a cloak with armor over avoidance rings for Patchwerk? I've considered using one of my blue armor rings just because collectively it's 1500 armor without the buffs even, which seems more reliable than the avoidance.
6. Would I be wasting armor having a feral druid do this? I actually haven't used a bear tank OT yet, which may be why I'm having so much trouble with Patchwerk.
I'm just thinking that I might be able to push a fully buffed plate tank close to the 75% cap for armor if I really buff them, and that it'll give me the edge I need vs. Patchwerk.