DK tank frost build questions
I have been tanking a few normals instances as a blood tank.
I love how my spec goes. The healing is awesome and same with the damage/TPS. However what it is greatly lacking is AOE threat.
I can pick up AOE threat fine after a period of time but to get that quick boost in threat is hard as blood tank.
So now I'm looking at frost tanking. I did a few unholy tanking and it just really doesn't suite me as well.
This was a quickly made spec as a topic starter to build around it.
11/50/10. Did some reading on frost specs and some of them I added in this spec. However I know there can always be adjustments.
Question on a few points on frost tanking spec:
1. The Icy Talons/Improved Icy Talons. How much is it needed in a frost tank spec? Is it even worth it?
2. Endless Winger/Chilblains. Would the chilling effect be worth it? Would free Mind Freezes be worth it?
3. Acclimation. Is this talent worth it?
4. Frost Aura. I placed points on there as a filler but would it be better if I put them somewhere else like Endless Winter?
5. Hungering Cold. I didn't figure that this would be a good tanking talent. More of the lines of solo PvE and PvP. What do you guys think?
For the other schools I added Morbidity, cause I like the smaller CD of D&D. And I took Epidemic for the longer disease timers.
And for Bladed Armor, the more AP the more threat you get and Rune Tap for incase I need a quick heal and there isn't one coming.
I never tanked before as frost, only used the frost tree once for a solo lvling spec, but that was quickly replaced.