PDA

View Full Version : Will this ability stay for MoP ?

Savvasp
06-11-2012, 11:39 PM
So I was on my warlock messing around in beta when I noticed the Glyph of kilrogg allows you to place portal wherever it is . But not only that it can fly to areas where flying is enabled , even Pandaria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukqv4p0Bpcc

I just thought I'd make this video to show you what I call Mountain Climbing :)

Airowird
06-12-2012, 04:32 AM
As long as flying is enabled in the zone (which is everywhere nowadays) then you should be able to get there normally at level 90, so this 'trick' isn't really that much of an exploit for getting into zones you normally can't get into, you can just get there before level 90, that's all!

If you could use the eye/portal in caves (thinking Deepholm daily one with the rare spawn), then yeah, it's a bug and it will most likely get fixed.

Savvasp
06-12-2012, 08:49 AM
As long as flying is enabled in the zone (which is everywhere nowadays) then you should be able to get there normally at level 90, so this 'trick' isn't really that much of an exploit for getting into zones you normally can't get into, you can just get there before level 90, that's all!

If you could use the eye/portal in caves (thinking Deepholm daily one with the rare spawn), then yeah, it's a bug and it will most likely get fixed.

I hate the fact that when I hit lvl 90 this is gonna be completely useless :/

Tengenstein
06-12-2012, 09:11 AM
no it won't: just don't buy flying in pandaria!

Savvasp
06-13-2012, 08:45 AM
no it won't: just don't buy flying in pandaria!

I'd prefer if you couldn't fly in Pandaria tbh :p Oh well

sifuedition
06-13-2012, 01:46 PM
You can't until max level. After that, then hell yeah, I better be able to fly. Can't understand any reason you wouldn't want to.

Savvasp
06-17-2012, 03:07 PM
You can't until max level. After that, then hell yeah, I better be able to fly. Can't understand any reason you wouldn't want to.

It ruins world PvP Mostly :/