PDA

View Full Version : US Cohors Praetoria of Vek'nilash US - 6/8H 25 - LF Heals/DPS

Sebadoh
04-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Cohors Praetoria is recruiting for 25-man raiding. Specifically we’re looking for:
• Healers
• Ranged DPS
If you deal damage or heal we're interested in talking to you! We'll always consider exceptional melee DPS as well, but unfortunately we just don't have room for tanks at this time. (Although if you're a very skilled tank who's willing to make the switch to DPS or healing, please consider applying.)

Cohors was founded on Vek at the start of The Burning Crusade. Since that time we have raided continuously and successfully, including:
- Cleared all TBC content from T4 through T6 and Sunwell Plateau.
- Cleared all of the T7 content and completed Heroic: Glory of the Raider
- Cleared Ulduar and completed Heroic: Glory of the Ulduar Raider and downed Alglaon.
- Cleared ToC and ToGC (Tribute to Insanity)
- Cleared Heroic Ruby Sanctum
- Cleared Heroic Icecrown Citadel

During Cataclysm our goal is the same as TBC and WLK – to clear all of the 25-man content at our own pace. Currently we are:
- 8/13 T11 Heroic
- 6/7 T12 Heroic
- 6/8 T13 Heroic

See http://www.wowtrack.org/guild.lua/US/Vek'nilash/Cohors Praetoria for more detailed kill information.

Our raiding times are Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun from 7pm to 10pm server time (12h / week, maximum) – invites go out at 6:45pm server time.

Cohors is primarily composed of adults – people with jobs, some with families, kids, etc. We’re busy with real life too so we are respectful of your time by starting and ending raids on time and being efficient while we’re zoned in. We almost never go past 10pm server time (besides the occasional 9:58pm just-one-last-boss-pull) and we pay for repairs, assist with consumables, enchants, resist gear, etc. We hash out boss strategies on our forums so we spend less time doing it in-game. In general the goal is to be effective and efficient while raiding and at the same time have fun and not take ourselves too seriously.

If Cohors sounds like a place you’d like to play, then we’d like to hear from you. Almost every single player who has joined has found a long-term home with us - I can count on one hand the number of players in the last five years who have left our guild to play WoW someplace else, and even the people who understandably take a break from the game frequently stop in again to say hello or raid once more. If you’re looking for a stable guild that will clear all of the 25-man content in Cataclysm and beyond, then you should look us up. We're looking for players who want a place to call home for a long time to come.

For more information or to put in an application go to http://www.cohorspraetoria.com/, or find Treibh or Ahti in-game. You can also shoot me a tell or PM - Tail is my toon name on Vek, Sebadoh is my account name on TankSpot, however I'm not an officer, just a guy who helps out with the recruitment :cool: