PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight So I just got 4pcT13, do I glyph VB now?

Pylae
01-04-2012, 09:14 AM
So my raid gets half the benefit of VB, does this mean they get the health increase and increased healing if it's unglyphed and just the +healing if I glyph it?

leethaxor
01-04-2012, 09:24 AM
To my knowledge glyphing of unglyphing it changes the affect your raid receives.

swelt
01-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Yes, the buff respects the glyph. So far, I have the feeling that having it unglyphed is probably of more use to the raid, going on the theory that extra hp will help someone survive a raid wide burst of damage more often than the extra healing will help someone recover - but that's probably a decision for your raid group to make in concert with the rest of your raid cooldowns.

Takethecake
01-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Both are extremely useful. The plus healing actually shines in fights with consistent high raid damage pulses such as late madness, supernova during spine... ect. I think it benefits 25 man more though because of all the people that need healing.

I know the 10 man in my guild prefers the druid tank to have glyphed regen for the bonus healing where as in 25 man I prefer our druid to have unglyphed for the huge amount of raid healing it gives. Neither is a bad choice though.

Vittorio
02-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Certain glyphs are nice for different fights. Vampiric Blood glyph is better for fights where tank survivability is harder, fights like H Warmaster for instance, or Heroic Yorsahj.

uglie
02-10-2012, 05:12 PM
To decide to glyph or not depends on the fight and even more on your healers and when you pop it. H Yor for example during purple, my healers know i will pop it when people start to dip, so they'll wait for it to come up before healing people up so they reduce their over healing. Granted over healing normally isn't that big of a deal but it matters when you can only heal someone so many times in a given time frame and any over healing is increasing the chance for a wipe to happen.

I have it glyphed for all fights to give me 40% extra healing and the raid 20% extra healing.

Zotor
02-11-2012, 05:05 PM
I prefer unglyphed but I do glyph it for some fights I usually discuss this with the healing officer after we have had a few attempts so we can plan when to use it.