PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Question Regarding CTC & Windwalker Enchant

Anteoch
12-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Was wondering, since most shield tanks will be CTC capped, why are so many still running the Windwalker enchant? If we truly have the entire Combat Table "covered," then isn't the Dodge from the enchant wasted? If not, can someone explain why this is? I know how the Combat Table works as a tank, but needing more Dodge...when you already have the entire CT covered...yeah, explain that lol!

Otherwise I'm thinking of replacing WW with Landslide.

Dreadski
12-09-2011, 09:04 AM
It's a small chance not to die in case shit hits the fan. Meaning you somehow end up at low health and even a blocked attack would kill you. It's a small window realistically. Just don't believe any crap about saving healer mana, that heal is going off anyway.

Fetzie
12-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Extra Dodge or Parry is not wasted until the block chance is totally removed from the combat table. Chapter 9 of my guide explains exactly why extra avoidance post full CTC is not wasted.

Anteoch
12-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Extra Dodge or Parry is not wasted until the block chance is totally removed from the combat table. Chapter 9 of my guide explains exactly why extra avoidance post full CTC is not wasted.

Wow man, that's just the info I was looking for! Thanks for clearing that up! :D