PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Warrior DPS Tier 13 Set bonus

woodyman
12-05-2011, 04:56 AM
Did anyone else think incredibly weak even after the changes.

HS 10 rage cheaper during inner rage....So HS spam funny i thought they was trying to get rid of that idea

4 pc Chance of 6seconds of CS on target.. RNG + 6 seconds is a terrible amount of time if u have any lag what so ever.

Shame cos the set looks awesome.
PS i hope this didnt just come across as moaning i just dont see how this set helps us at all and hoping someone can enlighten me or something

Thegreatme
12-05-2011, 06:58 AM
you are completely off base with your opinion. having HS cost 2/3 of normal 50% of the time is an insane change. With the 2pc, during inner rage you will be able to do 3 HS's for the total cost of 2. this change has pretty massive implications on our itemization too, because because it's going to give incentive to maximizing HS's used, and therefore giving more incentive to hit/haste.

Assuming you use CS on cooldown, it currently has an uptime of 30% for a given 20second timeline. Now if you were to get a 4pc proc, the CS uptime for that 20 seconds jumps up to 60%, which is amazingly good. sure it's not going to make us do an extra 15000 dps when we get our 4pc, but it's very very good.

I would personally argue that this tier has the best combined set bonuses of any tier bonuses we have ever had. (meaning this tiers 2pc+4pc is worth more than any other tiers 2pc+4pc)

Bodasafa
12-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Thegreatme... off topic but have you noticed any rage issues as of late for DPS wars?

woodyman
12-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Thanks TGM i think i was just looking at this from the wrong angle the faster CD on HS plus the reduced rage could make for some pretty nice burst when needed i guess. good old HS spam :)

Prucilak
12-06-2011, 06:11 AM
My dps seems to have decreased since patch. Im sitting at 20k till I hit my cooldowns. Then it blasts up to 30k. (Seen a spike of 43k on HDomo last night.)

Execute seems to hit way harder though.

Thegreatme
12-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Thegreatme... off topic but have you noticed any rage issues as of late for DPS wars?
somewhat, though I mostly attribute it being acclimated to playing with the 2pc after doing a ton of playing on the PTR (read: getting too used to spamming HS, poor rage management)