PDA

View Full Version : Crush not working as advertised on Madness of Deathwing

ananoon
12-02-2011, 12:04 AM
From everything I 've read, Crush (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=106385) is supposed to be a conal attack directed at the tank, so he should be tanked facing away from the raid. We just did a bunch of attempts, and it seems that he's targeting random raid members when he does this ability, doing some massive damage to the raid.

Has this changed from the ptr? Seems like it might not be working as intended.

Lore
12-02-2011, 01:47 AM
It does appear to target random party members. We had people just kind of loosely spread and it worked fine.

Pers3us
12-02-2011, 03:50 AM
From what I've seen, the dungeon journal is just way off on a few points in that fight. First off, Ysera's 50% DR buff lasts 5 seconds and not 2.5. Second, the Elementium Bolt damage is way off as well. The initial damage seems correct and the distance thing, but the damage ticks afterwards only do 10-20k damage and not the 390k as advertised. Spellweaving appears to be different as well. It appears to do its extra damage on any target you're are doing damage to, and it procs off of dots. I've seen the arcane barrage fly away from me into his claw while I'm running to tank the tentacle in the back, which is way more than the 6 yards it states its range is anyway. The other one, well... you figured out on your own.

This is all for 10 man by the way.