PDA

View Full Version : Siri on this phone????

maozi
11-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Please give some help~~~

How about is Siri on this phone?

http://goo.gl/MZBXF

Can you do that?

Krenian
11-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Siri is only on IOs 5 of the iPhone 4s. You can find other voice programs out there. One I can suggest is vlingo. Take a look.

leethaxor
11-04-2011, 07:10 PM
You could gut siri from IOS 5 and reverse engineer it and put it on android. Naturally, this would take months. I would expect that knock off versions of it are only a few months away because I know people are hard at work on it.

Stealing software is always easier then making your own from nothing.

Gaqua77
10-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Alternate softwares similar to siri can be downloaded on your mobile. Not an isssue.......

Dreadski
10-06-2012, 07:50 PM
You could gut siri from IOS 5 and reverse engineer it and put it on android. Naturally, this would take months. I would expect that knock off versions of it are only a few months away because I know people are hard at work on it.

Stealing software is always easier then making your own from nothing.

That's funny, Siri was cross-platform until Steve bought it. Anyway, Android 2.2 is pretty outdated and that phone is most likely junk. If you want a siri-like experience, the Galaxy Nexus or this year's Google Nexus will come with Google Now which has the majority of Siri's stuff baked in. Wozniak said himself that Siri has turned to shit as far as accuracy.

Dreadski
10-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Alternate softwares similar to siri can be downloaded on your mobile. Not an isssue.......

You necroposting bastard....I fell for it.

Kren, the OP is spamming.................................who else would link outdated korean phones!