PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Think he's ready to start tanking heroics?

Charon
10-17-2011, 04:23 PM
I know I still need to replace shoulders and belt with a good bit of immediacy, but otherwise think it would hold up?

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Echo%20Isles/Pvtsnowball/advanced

Tengenstein
10-17-2011, 04:49 PM
You're ready to start tanking HCs at around ilvl 329. you're nearly at the gear level to start tanking Zandalari HC

Charon
10-18-2011, 03:15 AM
True. I do outgear the content a smudge, but I was also factoring in the fact that just about everyone outgears not only heroics, but my tank as well. Usually even Troll heroics. What the heck, I'll give it a shot. I know to mark and all that, so it can't be TOO terrible, eh? Thanks.

Fetzie
10-18-2011, 03:18 AM
What is the worst that can happen? You wipe? then you go back and find out what you did wrong (is usually fairly obvious) and if you didn't do anything wrong, see if somebody else did. Fix it, move on.

Charon
10-18-2011, 03:20 AM
I do have death note.. Not hard to pick apart why I died. ;)

Tengenstein
10-18-2011, 03:28 AM
If everyone out gears it that means things will die faster, so you don't need to worry about being squishy as the Healer's mana pool is bigger than he needs, it also means the healers heals will be bigger faster than you need. if you're worrying about threat....yeah so peeps may be pulling 25k that means you need to pull 5k not to difficult i hope

Charon
10-18-2011, 04:00 AM
I pull 5k unbuffed on a dummy. Granted Direbrew had a ton of adds, I pulled almost 11k on that fight and have made tons of upgrades since.