PDA

View Full Version : Heroic beth question

rwhitmarsh
10-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Got a question for tanks on ground level concerning spinners. Obviously the initial set of spinners are easily manageable, but the 2nd/3rd set of spinners do tanks find themselves target taunting individual ones to ur current drone tanking location or leave the dps to fend for themselves? Trying to find a rhythm for this because after these lil bastards are dropped down off their webs i find them running a muck on random dps/healers and it doesnt seem like our warr tank has enough time to work them in to his priorities. Any suggestions from ur experience?

Outbackjack
10-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Coincidentally I spent all last night doing this, and holy crap is this a workout. Yes, that 2nd and 3rd set of spinners is an absolute bastard to handle when they start spawning on opposite sides from each other. The only saving grace I had was that with Vigilance on our Beth'tilac tank I could basically spam taunt the spinners both down from the web and back to me when they wandered off to eat a healer. Eventually once I spread Rend around I had all ~5 spinners on me with the Drone, they died pretty quickly once they were rounded up. But it was hell learning that and I'm still having trouble with it.

We had a 1% wipe last night, that was crushing. :(

Bigbad
10-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Drone will do a frontal aoe like 5-10 secs after it spawns after that you can move it near the raidpile and be in range to taunt 1-2 down. Depends a bit how well the little adds are handled if they tend to get close its not such a good idea.

rwhitmarsh
10-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Ohhhh delicuous on vigi on the beth tank, that should ease things up am absolute shitload. Thanks bud!