PDA

View Full Version : Should I?...

Mr.Rare
09-11-2011, 10:35 PM
I quit WoW just a few weeks before Cata came out... I got a taste of it while farming with my friends Shammy on low level areas while he was eating and I felt the same rush as before.
I quit the game then because school dominated my life and it was beginning to get stale after a while and I just rolled copius amounts off alts and was ultimately bored to the point that I almost deleted my main...
Now I've watched many many lets plays of Cata and I'm starting to feel like I should start again. I've looked at the prices in my countery and I could get Cata and Playtime 2months for about 50 euros.
Any and every game I play I concentrate almost too much on it so I play for 2-4 hours after school do homework and then spend the rest of the day/night looking at stats and guides and stuff :D...
Money in game is not a problem and by what I've seen the grind has been minimized and the questing is story driven and the phasing technology makes the questing feel like I'm actually doing something and not just getting "20-bear- arses-for-that-dwarf-and-all-bears-don't-even-drop-them-O__O? But ofcourse OFCOURSE there will always be kill X nuber of Y quests but it just looks and feels different by what I've seen...
TL;DR Has Cata changed WoW enough to start again...

klausi
09-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Nothing has changed, it's still World of Warcraft.

(Heroic) Raids are probably the best tuned/challenging since release but PvP hasn't changed in ages and after finishing your new Loremaster and grinding some more factions/Molten Front dailies there's less do to then ever.

Soan
09-12-2011, 11:53 PM
If starting to play WoW again would interfere with your schooling, then no, I would recommend against picking it up again. I quit raiding early in the year when I went back to studying specifically to prevent it from ever having a chance to interfere with my studies.

Mr.Rare
09-13-2011, 05:31 AM
So I did get it and going to start playing this weekend and no my schooling doesn't interfere wiht it anymore... the 1st year was just such a hassle...