PDA

View Full Version : US US [A25] 7/7N 1/7HM LF PROT WARRIOR, Mage, Boomkin, Fury war, Solid healer, and more!

Aggathon
09-06-2011, 08:04 AM
<Goliath National Bank> is an experienced 10 man guild turned 25s. In just 3 weeks of raiding as 25s, we're already working on HMs and making decent progress. We recently lost a few players to RL and are looking for some solid players to fill their spots.

I consider us to be a "casual-hardcore" guild, which means that we don't raid very much or have an attendance policy. Obviously if you're gone so often that we can't rely on you then we'll have to fill your spot, but if you can't make a raid due to RL, then that's no problem, as long as you post. We don't track attendance and going on your family's vacation or taking a week off for finals is no problem to us.
However, when we DO raid, we are a bit more like hardcore guild. We expect people to be performing their best and pushing their characters to their limits. Since we only raid 3 days a week for 3.5 hours at a time, we need to be extremely efficient with our time to progress at a good pace, so we're looking for top quality players that will push their toons to the max. And we do this in an atmosphere that doesn't require that you give up your life for raiding.

Raid times:
Tues/Thurs/Mon - 6-9:30 server time (PST)

If you have any additional questions, feel free to PM me either here or on our website or contact an officer in game:
Website: www.gnb-guild.com (http://www.gnb-guild.com) (to apply click on the "apply" tab and follow the instructions, the website is very new so you will need an updated browser such as google chrome or firefox and/or chrome frames for IE)
GM: Irylath (myself)
Officers: Vibrabunneh, Fuoco, Sheft, Kaetelyn

Current Recruitment Needs:

Death Knight -
- DPS - Closed
- Tank - Closed
Druid -
- Feral DPS - Low
- Boomkin - High
- Tank - Low
- Resto - Low to None
Hunter - Closed