PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Any help in converting to an "All-In-One" Warrior? [Tank/PvE + PvP DPS]

Rivkah
08-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Alright, well, I've been playing as my Main Spec set to Prot and my Off-Spec set to SMF Fury since Cata released. But, I'm coming to sorta like PvP. So, I was curious about a couple of things to help my decision:
1. Is Fury now viable for a PvP spec? If so, is there any good hybrid PvE/PvP builds?
2. If "no" on #1, Is there any good hybrid PvE/PvP Arms builds?
Note: I 90% of the time run Heroics or Raids, so obviously, I will put more emphasis on the PvE side of things.
Note 2: Current average iLevels are: 353 for Prot and 347 for Fury [Yes, I know..Low iLevels..]

klausi
08-06-2011, 09:12 PM
There are only 28 pve related talents on the fury tree, leaving you with 3 points to improve your chances in pvp like heroic fury, furious attacks, piercing howl, rude interruption and/or blood craze. Sadly you'll miss Second Wind, but well..

If you want to do "real" pvp there are some addons around that can help you saving more then just two speccs and remembering different reforges etc. But if you just want to have some fun in battlegrounds you can go for it with any specc, regulary one talent point here or there shouldn't make or break your play.

Rivkah
08-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Yea, probably will just randomly play Battlegrounds, nothing too serious. Although, I probably will form a casual 2v2 with a friend and have some fun there, Would changing to Arms make that much of a difference or would staying SMF Fury and getting PvP Gear be well enough to do 2v2 or such?