PDA

View Full Version : Rogue hot fix to unheeded warning

latormenta
08-05-2011, 02:15 PM
With the resent hot fix to unheeded warning making it give 1926 AP instead of 680 weapon damage will this make it a more useful trinket for pve, rather than pvp. So now I am guessing it will have a static +321 agility and the AP proc. If so where on the BiS list would this trinket now rank?

Thank you

swelt
08-05-2011, 04:12 PM
You are best off looking at the EJ rogue forums for this kind of info.

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t111329-combat_guide_cata_06_28_2011_a/p26/

Well, it has 321 agility and a 1926 to stat proc; this is the same as Essence of the Cyclone and Prestor's. AP, by definition, has an EP value of 1, which is less than haste and (depending on your exact gear and spec) similar to crit, so logic dictates it is now worse than normal-mode Prestors and comparable to normal-mode Essence of the Cyclone.

(In case you weren't aware, the intent of the change was not to buff it for rogues, it was to stop it being BIS for feral druids forever)

Destruyen
08-05-2011, 04:28 PM
With the resent hot fix to unheeded warning making it give 1926 AP instead of 680 weapon damage will this make it a more useful trinket for pve, rather than pvp. So now I am guessing it will have a static +321 agility and the AP proc. If so where on the BiS list would this trinket now rank?

Thank you

this was on the bis list for normal t12 for ferals, no clue about rogues. it's still a good trinket but now the hungerer and matrix resabilizer are clear winners for t12.

Ion
08-05-2011, 04:47 PM
this was on the bis list for normal t12 for ferals, no clue about rogues. it's still a good trinket but now the hungerer and matrix resabilizer are clear winners for t12.

It was extremely good for sub rogues, too.

Tengenstein
08-06-2011, 12:16 AM
Shame, it was fun lining it up Find Weakness

Toushiro
08-06-2011, 09:04 AM
(In case you weren't aware, the intent of the change was not to buff it for rogues, it was to stop it being BIS for feral druids forever)

I think the change was also to nerf it in PvP since rogues and druid with it were doing stupidly insane damage.

SinjiTheInvisible
08-08-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm going to miss my stupidly insane damage trinket. With it, I took down many a-flag carrier. :(