PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Protection Warrior - Mirror of Broken Images

Blard.
07-31-2011, 07:04 PM
After having quit raiding on my mage 4 months ago, I have levelled a warrior I intend to PVE with. I hit 85 today and was wondering if getting this trinket is worth it. I remember it being absolutely awesome in the last tier. Not being a big fan of grinding dailies, I want to know if it's still worth farming these days before committing myself to getting it.

I haven't seen the new fights yet, so I thought I'd ask here for advice. :)

klausi
07-31-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm using it on every heroic firelands fight.. so yes, most def.

Darksend
07-31-2011, 07:56 PM
You find it useful on heroic shannox and heroic alysrazor, can you fully resist immortal traps and not get the rebuff? Do you hit it and run through lava specs and brushfires when you absolutely need to hit a worm? Or is the mastery so good that it could have no clicky at all and it would still be good for those fights? (Following fights all refer to the heroic versions also) High volcano stacks while doing sparks on rhyolyth, phase 2 on Beth, inferno blades on baleroc, domo depends on your strat, and rag has a lot of uses.

klausi
07-31-2011, 08:46 PM
On heroic Shannox: as riplimp tank you get some bursts from the spear throw (Magma Flare). But it's not like there's much damage coming around after all if handled properly. I could use a Orb of Deception instead, wouldn't make much of a difference ;)
On heroic Alyrazor: i've a hard time keeping myself alive during the ground phase after i actually stopped tanking her, shieldwall and shield block just worn off and with 6-7 stacks of Blazing Claw i just barely survive that phase even while staying the remaining time in the groupheal area and popping enraged regeneration. I rarely get hit from brushfires (eg: while avoiding meteor) and never from the worms i can always leap behind them if really needed. And with the recent bugfix of deep wounds (= additional ~5% damage) i don't need another dps trinket besides the reputation one, safety first.
On heroic Beth'tilac: sadly Blizzard screwed up, you can't resist her aoe during phase 2 (our holy paladin is always complaining how worthless his aura mastery is there). But it greatly helps against the Drone's cone and Spinner's aoe.
On heroic Rhyolith: depending on our lineup (two or three healer) i wouldn't survive one of his superheated stomps without it or shieldwall and it's off great help on the sparks as well.
On heroic Domo: i don't know if our tactic is just flawed but his flamescythe makes up for 20% of my total damage taken. Reducing that burst especially during the seed phase helps us out a lot.
On heroic Ragnaros: there are several good reasons why everyone and his mom is wearing it in our raid *haha*

Sebadoh
08-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Mirror is absurdly good and will stay absurdly good for any kind of burst magic damage throughout the expansion.

Get it, use it, love it, kiss it, fond... err wait what

feralminded
08-01-2011, 01:22 PM
I use it every single fight, both passive and click. It's honestly just TOO good.

Blard.
08-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the answers. I've started doing the dailies :).

Gnoo
08-02-2011, 03:52 AM
I wish there was a way to upgrade this thing. But I guess that would make it too OP :)

feralminded
08-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Honestly considering how much damage this one trinket single handedly prevents just about every fight I'd say its pretty OP on its own :)

pulled
08-02-2011, 05:38 AM
yummy trink

Strucker
08-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Well was going to go on about how great this trinket is, but it seems that has already been covered...
It is well worth taking the time to get your TB rep up.