PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Tanking Trinket Advice

leethaxor
07-29-2011, 08:12 PM
I was hoping somebody could give me some trinket advice.

See currently My Deathknight has 'subpar' trinkets in my opinion (333/316 ilvl). I wanted advice on if it would be wise to pick up a t11 VP now JP trinket to supplement these or should I just keep farming heroics for something better?

(Yes I'm aware I have a lack of professions, and some unenchanted gear, and my spec isn't perfect).

Tengenstein
07-30-2011, 12:16 AM
I really don't rate the Vendor Trinket. Pre raiding I would opt for either Porcelain Crab, Leaden Despair, or Moonwell Phial with the TB trinket.

leethaxor
07-30-2011, 12:36 PM
So in other words I won't get a trinket upgrade unless I get lucky with RNG or do a month of farming :\

Tengenstein
07-30-2011, 01:02 PM
it shouldn't take you a month to get Mirror, theres like 8 Daily quests hand ins after the molten front dailies are done, so should only take 15 days to get it assuming you never control TB. if you managed to hand in all 18 TB dailes each day you could get it in 7 days. worm and vial shouldn't be particularily hard to get either.

leethaxor
07-30-2011, 01:21 PM
it shouldn't take you a month to get Mirror

I really hate doing dailies :P. That's my main complaint, I've seen enough TB after getting a staff, trinket, another trinket, and still two mounts to go on my main. Now I'm having to do them twice a day :\

Making the wardens a rep grind would make more sense in my opinion.