PDA

View Full Version : Rhyolith Hard Mode 25 question

Spotnick
07-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Ok so my guild is doing progression on Rhyolith 25 hard mode, and we are now to a point where everything in phase 1 is working very well.

However, we get into phase 2 and we get raped like it's not even possible, we barely can't survive a stomp, and I've seen a complete wipe despite 2 resto druid tranqulities going on.

What is supposed to happen in phase 2? We started by stacking behind the boss on top of healing raid, but it was going very bad, then on our last attempt spreading a bit seemed to help, but we're obviously doing something very very wrong in phase 2, because I've read about guilds going up to 4th stump.

If it helps, here is the parse of our last attempt.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nyllxtvmx5wai9j6/dashboard/?s=11059&e=11396

So what are YOU doing in phase 2? We were 5 healing it, pretty sure extra heals wouldn't make a difference with that atrocious damage going on.

kopcap
07-28-2011, 05:47 PM
We 6 heal it and kill it at 5:30 mark. I doubt we would survive another stomp to be honest :) Tanks are dying pretty much as soon as SW is over.

likesombode
07-28-2011, 09:36 PM
There are kologarn eyebeams that run in random directions if you didn't notice, if you stack up you will probably die in an instant.
Also if you are pushing after the 5 minute marker he gains superheated which he does a fair bit more damage in the last phase.
We usually lust 4:30ish into the fight, disregarding the armor and hp of the legs and everyone burns the legs to push to p2, everything disappears so you dont need to worry about them, if you get a spawn of fragments before lust, finish them off, if you get a spawn during lust, 9 times out of 10 you can afford to ignore them.