PDA

View Full Version : Healing Having trouble healing everyone in HC dungeons!

Feragar
07-23-2011, 05:25 PM
I am a holy priest, and i try to heal in heroics. I always start of with Renew on the tank, and on those who need heals. And then i back up with Heals and Holy Word: Serenity. I use Flash Healx2 and the a Greater Heal on those with low health, but that just burns my mana. And while i do that, someone else drops even lower, and I have to focus on him/her. It's just an evil circle! Don't know what I'm doing wrong?
Would been awesome if someone could help me out :D

leethaxor
07-24-2011, 01:08 AM
And while i do that, someone else drops even lower, and I have to focus on him/her. It's just an evil circle! Don't know what I'm doing wrong?
There's your problem.

Holy doesn't focus heals well. Your single target chalk is set up so you can roll a constant renew on 3 or 4 targets at once, while still using abilities like CoH and PoM to mob up some AoE damage.

Nimbal
07-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Also remember your lightwell. Yes, it's a crapshoot whether the others will remember to use it, but if they do, it's awesome. Lightwell has a low cooldown of 2 minutes, so you can have it up at least every third trash pull, often even every other.