PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Paladin tank Tier peices

aresius
07-23-2011, 12:48 PM
I just wanted to ask my fellow pally tanks which tier 12 pieces they intend to get. Im getting rather close to winning a piece (im next in line when a pally token drops) and still havent figured out what will be optimal.
I planned at first to leave out the helm and get the tier shoulders, since the helm from baleroc had a nice itemization (mastery/parry if im not mistaken), and tier piece had double-avoid.
But ive already got CTC (fully raid buffed and with a mastery elixir, but still), and im starting to thing that maybe BIS would be to take rags shoulders and the tier helm, since i would be starting to lay off on mastery for dodge/parry while my ilvl gets higher (while keeping on ctc, of course).
What are your thoughts?

klausi
07-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Don't go for 4 piece in the first place, get offchest, -shoulders AND helmet instead. This way you can move around at other slots and get higher avoidance values, more stamina or more offensive stats as it pleases you.

aresius
07-23-2011, 07:04 PM
But dont you think 12% parry on a 1 min cd is something we should aim to have at some point?

klausi
07-24-2011, 05:48 PM
That's up to you. I think it's hard to time if i'm really in need of additional 12% parry 10 seconds in the future. Or do you only want to see it as a regular damage reduction and then you'll have to put it up against using items with more mastery or better itemisation in general.

Fetzie
07-25-2011, 02:25 AM
If I can get block capped with the 4P_T12 then I would go for it (non-tier helmet), otherwise offset chest, shoulders and helmet it is. Plus if you don't go for the tier chest you won't be running around in a dress!