PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Sooo...

Rystrave
07-06-2011, 01:26 PM
I checked Mr. Robot the last night only to see that my gemming was way off. So, I changed to what teh Robot said to, but I've dropped quite a bit of health (about 3k worth).

It's also saying a couple of enchants need to change (chest, gloves), but I haven't gotten around to getting them made.

So my question is, what kind of health should I be sitting at? I know mastery is my love, and parry is the win over dodge, and all that. Just kind of startled me to see my health diminish.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malfurion/Rystrave/advanced

Love,
Rystrave Jayne <3

Rystrave
07-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Oh, and don't mind the Darkmoon card. It's only there because of doing random PVP D=

truculent
07-06-2011, 06:22 PM
depends what content your running. are you going firelands ? heroic bwd or bot? reg bot? 5 man heroics?

Rystrave
07-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Well, right now doing just regular BoT and Fireland trash.

truculent
07-07-2011, 07:24 AM
No worries, You have more then enough hp for the content you mentioned. Just dont pull ALL of the firelands trash at once!! :D

Rystrave
07-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Bbbbbut, moar is better right?! JK. It just startled me, but I have noticed since I rearranged my gems and reenchated some my TPS has gone way up and I'm pulling much more ridiculous DPS than before. Funny how things work :) Thanks guyyys