PDA

View Full Version : Warrior How does my gear look?

Cheesezilla
07-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Hey guys, i just recently got back from a 2 month break from WoW and it doesn't look like to much has changed but i just wanted to make sure everything is alright.

I would like to get back into tanking and i suppose my first stop for getting some better gear would be ZG and ZA.

Also, i noticed i had some tanking issues back before 4.2. I think it was mostly attributed to my lack of hit rating and expertise.

Are those still stats not to worry to much about? If so, what should i be aiming for?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Onyxan/simple

Thanks,
Cheesezilla

Kazeyonoma
07-05-2011, 04:56 PM
moved to halp!

aresius
07-05-2011, 07:37 PM
I gave your armory a very quick view while im sitting on a boss, but itemization looks fine. It is somewhat accepted that threat stats are not necissary for tanking at the moment. Tanks only have threat issues if:
(If threat is a problem for extended periods) - Bad rotation or you are severely outgeared by dps.
(if threat is a problem on the pull) - Bad pick up, insufficient MDs/threat cooldowns/patience from dps.
At last, i dont think ZA-ZG will contribute significantly with better gear. In your position id farm world tree marks, reputation with avengers, and tier 11 raids.