PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Alysrazor Guide

Mooknight
07-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Well I don't mean to step on toes but our guildmate has made a Alysrazor guide where he describes our current strategy for normal. He left somethings out but for anyone who needs a quick how to guide till Tankspot makes one here you guys go! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IokUa_rVqRg

swelt
07-04-2011, 03:09 AM
I wasn't in any way offended by you referring to the 'asshole birds' but it didn't really fit with the rest of the video. Seemed like a joke that was funny on your raid vent that made it's way into the guide. Also seemed like you had a strong script to begin with but then started being a bit more loose on the description. I think you could have been a bit clearer on the mechanics of the birds (they are either hungry or satiated, if they are hungry they have a chance to 'tantrum', you have enough worms to feed them roughly every 20% so you have to be careful about how you time the eating of the worms). Overall not bad - and was useful to have the POV of someone doing the flying.

Krenian
07-04-2011, 04:17 AM
Moved this to the Tier 12 raiding section as it belongs in here, not in the General section.

Mooknight
07-04-2011, 04:31 AM
Ty krenian. I don't regularly use tankspot so i was a little confused with all the forums links.
Yah, swelt this is the video from the shadow priest in our guild. He wanted to be a little more loose with this video i guess. :) The POV was all him as well, he was the filler for our night so he was able to get some good clips in there. I agree with your statement earlier. As a paladin tank i leave my 50% up for an "OS" moment and use other cool downs while having them eat. What i usually do with the other tank is once one hatch-ling Tantrum's we both feed one going right first then left second (Facing towards each other from their spawns). Forgive him on some of the strategy it was his first night on that boss and we did it in 3 attempts due to most of our raiders having spent time on him the previous night. So most of what he said was a lot of research and maybe me miss understanding his questions after a few beers. :) I'm helping him get more views cause I feel that his work is fairly good. Most of that was done within a days work and just him so I want him to receive praise for it! ty for the hints ill make sure to give him the link to this forums as well (He doesn't know I did this yet! lol).

greensocks
07-04-2011, 07:37 PM
well guess what, i found this forum
and.... i took your advice and redid the audio, lmk if you think its better. Thanks for the feedback :D
working on getting a link out right now

greensocks
07-04-2011, 09:39 PM
heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IokUa_rVqRg

greensocks
07-07-2011, 09:57 PM
what happened to the shout box? i cant find it anywhere :(