PDA

View Full Version : US Sparkle Magic of Proudmoore LFM with a casual raid schedule

kilromi
07-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Looking for a fresh start? Nocturnal Missions of <Sparkle Magic>, a GLBT/GLBT-friendly guild, is currently undergoing reorganization and is looking for capable players looking for a casual raid schedule. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 6-10pm PST with an optional Sunday of 6-10pm PST. We are looking for players preferably with at least 12/12 4.1 experience, but most importantly we are looking for players who can commit with near perfect attendance to our light raid schedule. We aim to clear content at a reasonable pace and we will be focusing on Firelands of course.

If you are interested in applying, you can reply to this post, but you will be most encouraged to please visit our website at www.sparklemagic.wowstead.com (http://www.sparklemagic.wowstead.com) and fill out an application.

*Be sure to mention you are applying to the Nocturnal Missions raid somewhere in the
application!*

We are currently considering all classes/specs.

You are also encouraged to contact me in person. I will either be on my druid Integer, my priest Aljebra, my shaman Derivative, or my death knight Moleculo. I am usually on after 9pm EST or most times Monday and Tuesday.