PDA

View Full Version : US [A] Destromath <Covent of Destruction> (Level 25, 11/12) is Recruiting!

Korriban_Destromath
06-22-2011, 01:09 PM
12/12 as of June 26th
Alliance
Destromath-US
Covent of Destruction
Guild Leader: Taranis
Website (Guildlaunch): VirtGuild.org
Casual Raiding Guild with serious raiding aspects

About the guild:
Covent of Destruction was a force to be reckoned with in the Burning Crusade and in Wrath of the Lich King. Since then we have lost and gained several members. After a rocky start to the new expansion, due to the arrival of new MMOs and new MMOs on the horizon, we are on the rise again.

We are currently 12/12 on 10 Man content and 5/12 on 25 Man content. We are looking to expand recruitment greatly and really push into more 25 Man Content. We currently Raid about 10-12 hours a week - Tuesday/Friday/Saturday from 8:15-12:15 PM Central (6:15-10:15 Server). Below is our current recruitment needs but please understand that if your class and spec is not listed, that does not by any means mean that you will be rejected. We are always recruiting exceptional players.

We have a friendly guild atmosphere and we have members that have been playing since launch. If you have any questions about the guild feel free to send me a message either on Tankspot, on Guildlaunch, or find me in game. My contacts are listed at the bottom of the post.

<Covent of Destruction> current recruitment needs include BUT are not limited to:

ABOVE ALL ELSE, We are recruiting committed players. We need people that are going to sign up for raids, show up for raids, and do everything in their power to make sure that they are the best they can be at their class.

Death Knight - We currently have no raiding Death Knights in the guild and are interested in recruiting a Tanking DK and a DPS DK.

Hunter - We have a great Need for Hunters right now. We only have Hunter alts in the guild which are forced to come into raids frequently because of their wide variety of uses.

Priest - We are currently open to Healing Priests.

Shaman - We currently have 2 Restoration Shamans but no DPS shamans. We are recruiting DPS Shamans.

Mage - We are looking for a Fire mage.

If your class was not listed above, that does not mean that you will be automatically rejected. If you look on the website and see that your class is CLOSED, that does not mean that you will be automatically rejected. Exceptional Players are always considered.

Again, if you have any questions you can contact me these ways:
Tankspot: Click my name at the top of teh post I think...or something...or: Korriban_Destromath
Guildlaunch: Korriban_Destromath
In WoW: Korriban@Destromath (Lots of alts so you can just ask who's online for Korriban)
Guild Master: Taranis