PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Just would like you to check me over

Pruke
06-14-2011, 04:35 PM
As the title says, I would like to post the link to my warrior. He isn't my main but I tank sometimes for our 10 man raids when our other tank has to log, I am usually healing on my disc/holy priest. So as such I am not sure if I am choosing exactly the correct gems/enchants/spec. I do realise I need the BH trinket the rest is not as certain. Im not really having any huge issues but since I like to be doing it correctly I would like any advice you have. We are 3/12 in hard modes atm. My tank usually tanks normal modes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malfurion/pruke/simple

leethaxor
06-14-2011, 11:09 PM
The only thing I can slightly say is your parry is more or less inline with your dodge, while I know some people like to keep it higher to proc Hold the line more.

Bigbad
06-15-2011, 02:38 AM
Looks good, would change maybe a few small things. Gem a little more for mastery, change the 2 jc gems maybe use a few 40mastery gems instead of the stam/mastery version. The boe shoulders are better if you're not going for the 4piece. Would get parry 600 ratings higher then dodge, windwalk should be up 1/3 of the time and the rest of the time hold the line makes up the difference in diminishing returns. Halfus bracers and valiona headpiece would be decent upgrades if you can get em, and yeah the BH trinket is awesome on most fights.

Pruke
06-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks, I killed Chogall last night and since he has been on farm I won the shoulders. The only shoulders I had were the 353 ones. I have been thinking I need to get my mastery a bit higher so you are confirming that. I will go for 4pc, I won't spend 25k on the BoE shoulders, granted maybe they will drop then I can use them till I have the 4pc.