PDA

View Full Version : Warrior [Prot Warior] WTF?!? Part 2!

Thac°
06-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Okay, Al long time ago (Mid Wotlk) I wrote this post and got some excelent feedback, but since then retired my Warrior in liue of Priest Pwnage... anyways, long story short.. I wanna get back into tanking, and I have always found that scouring the web for warrior info can be a bit of a nightmare.

Idealy I am looking for someone to fill in the blanks here, I can figure out the rest.

Please, and Thank you. :P

Okay so .. I have read almost every thread from here to the (shudder) Wowforums. and Still I have about 300 unanswered questions..

1.) My "Stat" Priority on gear for tanking used to be...
Armor > Stam > Block > Dodge > Parry > random Avoidance stuff > Defense. Str and Agi are in there somewhere as well...

--1.a) What is my "New" stat priority looking at a piece of gear. (Ignoring Reforge)?

2.) What are my new stat caps.

Hit -
Expertise -
Mastery -
Armor -
Dodge -
Parry -
Block -
Anything else I might be missing -

3.) Reforging.. WTF should I be looking at here. I have hear so many mixed feelings about this.. Most say right now Mastery isn't worth much .. so people are reforging the highest stat into Parry.. Some are reforging Dodge into Hit.. My brain hurts!! .. would like to see a little "reforging" chart made..

like ... Dodge sucks so try to do this!!

Dodge --> Parry
Dodge --> Mastery
Dodge --> Str
Parry --> Stam

**Those are completely contrived and I do NOT take any responsibility for anyone who reforges based on that sorry excuse for a chart.**

4.) Am I still gemming for Stam? .. The old rule of thumb was once you capped all your other Def/Avoidance stats you gemmed Stam regardless of the set bonus. Now what should I be looking at?

5.) Removed due to lack of intrest :P (my own intrest)

6.) Also removed, cause it no longer matters :)

7.) I love you guys.

Please keep in mind this is an old cut and paste, and probly makes 0 sense, But as I said, I am really only looking to get the "Colored" blanks filled in.

Thanx to anyone who has a look at this, and has some relevent info to share :)

Loganisis
06-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Check the link in my sig. I don't feel like retyping it all out and all the answers are in there.

Thac°
06-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Check the link in my sig. I don't feel like retyping it all out and all the answers are in there.

Oh man, Thank you so much! I knew I had run accross this before and "thought" I had bookmarked it. feels like I have been looking for days :P

TYx2