PDA

View Full Version : Warrior enchant weapon crusader heal effect and field dressing talent

PimpJuice4
05-30-2011, 06:44 PM
does the heal effect work with field dressing talent.cuz i made this warrior because i remembered the reason why i didnt like pvping with a rogue before(ive pvped with warriors and loved it though) but i know crusader has a heal effect with it

unless theres a better enchant for a arms warrior for boas perferably for pvp cuz im pveing as fury.cuz last i checked crusader was pretty good

Toushiro
05-30-2011, 06:47 PM
well it says all healing so it should be effected by Crusader.

PimpJuice4
05-30-2011, 06:49 PM
well it says all healing so it should be effected by Crusader.

ya,thats what i figured but i wasnt sure.since i figured the healing meant like people healing me or skills that could heal like enraged regeneration,etc

Toushiro
05-30-2011, 06:50 PM
might as well test it out, because the other effect of crusader is also good.

I can confirm it works with mending since I use that on my PvP prot warrior.

PimpJuice4
05-30-2011, 06:52 PM
might as well test it out, because the other effect of crusader is also good.

I can confirm it works with mending since I use that on my PvP prot warrior.

ya,i didnt really plan on pvping until i got the rest of the heirlooms i needed though since the only ones i have is one of the trinkets and the 2h axe.i know when i did pvp before(this was before i had the 2h axe though)i got stomped and i felt pretty squishy for a class that wore plate

but im guessing that was more or less because i was in 3/4 quest greens.oh ya,i have the boa guild cloak and helmet to but its the leather ones from the rogue i had i dont think im gonna buy the plate ones

Selene
05-31-2011, 05:10 AM
does the heal effect work with field dressing talent.cuz i made this warrior because i remembered the reason why i didnt like pvping with a rogue before(ive pvped with warriors and loved it though) but i know crusader has a heal effect with it

unless theres a better enchant for a arms warrior for boas perferably for pvp cuz im pveing as fury.cuz last i checked crusader was pretty good

Your only other viable enchant for heirloom gear is Fiery Weapon for a melee character and Crusader is better, even for a Rogue.