05-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Please check my armory and give any suggestions. Thanks.
My first post by the way.
05-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the tankspot forums :)
fixed link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sisters-of-elune/lucko/advanced
- enchant your head
- replace Avalanche with Mending on your weapon
- replace stamina with dodge rating on your bracer
- pick one gemming route and stick to it (with the high stamina amount from your alchemist trinket i'd clearly go the mastery route: yellow = mastery, blue = mastery/stamina and red = parry/mastery, and use eternal over austere for meta especially in respect of the coming changes of 4.2)
- work on your Therazane rep
- continue working on your Tol Barad rep + commendation count, Mirror of Broken Images (http://www.wowhead.com/item=62466) is a must have for any warrior tank
- reforge away from your offensive statsd to even more total migitation/avoidance and try to bring dodge rating and parry rating more into balance to avoid huge deficit from dimnishing returns (having a ~400-500 rating difference in favor of parry rating is fine thanks to the hold the line talent).
shoulder: hit to mastery
chest: leave dodge alone
wrist: exp to mastery
gloves: leave dodge alone
waist: parry to mastery
panties: exp to mastery
feet: exp to mastery
ring1: exp to mastery
trinket2: parry to mastery
With all this done you should end up at almost the same hitpoints but gain roughly +1.5% block/critblock and avoidance.
Specc: If you're almost done with 5 mans i'd drop gag order to pick up Incite, it's an awesome single target talent. Try maxing out both Incite and Deep Wounds while dropping either Cruelty or Thunderstruck, depending on your gaming focus.