PDA

View Full Version : Healing QUestions about Resto Druids

myndflame
05-15-2011, 08:02 PM
How much Healing per sec should this geared of a druid be doing http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonrunner/kaisis/simple

thanks

Prexie
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
There is no general HPS he should be doing. It's completely fight, comp and assignment dependent and even then it's not a good measurement of effectiveness.

If you can post a combat log (worldoflogs.com), we can better assess his effectiveness as a healer.

Quinafoi
05-16-2011, 08:49 AM
An educated guess would be about 25-30k in burst potential but about half that in sustainable throughput. However there are a lot of other factors to consider.

Type of healing (raid or tank healing). Raid size. The particular encounter.

Judging by this characters stat prioritization and spec I would assume they are primarily a tank healer (emphasis on mastery and 3/3 Nature's Bounty). Also judging by their spec I'd assume they are also in a 25 man raiding environment (Glyph of Innervate and absence of Nature's Cure).

myndflame
05-17-2011, 01:14 PM
He is healing a 10 man and a raid healer and the fight would be on nef 10 man normal

Bovinity
05-17-2011, 01:16 PM
The thread title is a lie, I see no real questions about Resto Druids!

If you have any, we'd love to answer them. Asking how much HPS an armory should do will get no accurate answers nor be of any use to you at all.

Fayre
05-18-2011, 05:05 AM
If you're having to ask the question, I suspect he's not doing enough.

Check his spell usage and what he's up to when his healing assignment dies. That's more useful than focussing on arbitrary HPS targets.