PDA

View Full Version : Healing What content to start with?

Roosol
05-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Hello,

I was wondering which of the 10 man content I should attempt first? I've had some success healing everything up to and including the new ZA & ZG. I've collected a fair set of healing gear on my Druid. My guild at this time is not ready to begin raid level content so I will have to make entrance into raiding by answering the trade channels LF Healer. I just need to know what the order I should do them in so I can begin studying the fights.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/katpooh/simple

I've included a link to my resto Druid. Any advice on something I should change are very welcome as well.

Thank you all in advance.

Katpooh

Loganisis
05-13-2011, 12:29 AM
You have a 356 item level, you can heal any raid based on your gear. Pick whichever one you can find a run for :D

Tengenstein
05-13-2011, 02:42 AM
the progression route of my guild was:

Argaloth
Omintron Defence System
Halfus
Magmaw
Valiona & Theralion
Maloriak
Twilight Ascendant Council
Chimaeron
Conclave of Winds
Atramedes
Cho'Gall
Nefarian
Al'akir

What Loganisis says is correct most of the earlier Raid bosses are tuned to be done with an ilvl of ~346. Argaloth is particualirly tuned downand is nothing more than a very basic gear check

Roosol
05-13-2011, 04:47 AM
Thank you for the feed back and the list. I will do the research part for the encounters and then throw myself into the raid community.

Thanks again.

Tengenstein
05-13-2011, 04:56 AM
Arguable ODS was a mistake we spent a couple nights on that encounter adnd then ended up breezing the next 4 in as many nghts

Reev
05-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Yeah, I'd definitely say Halfus is the easiest, probably followed by Magmaw, then ODS, Conclave, then Maloriak. Those are all relatively easy fights. In your gear, you can easily heal any of those fights, and it will come down to how well coordinated your groups are.

Prexie
05-13-2011, 10:48 AM
My guild went:

Omnotron
Halfus
Valiona & Theralion
Conclave
Twilight Ascendant Council
Magmaw
Cho'gall/Chimaeron/Maloriak/Atramedes all in the same night (lol)
Al'akir
Nefarian

But we're weird like that. Your gear is honestly way past what we had going into the majority of these fights.