PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Reforging advice please

ViSh
05-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey all,

I need advice on reforging for my toon.. I am posing hte armor link here.. please help.

I am all confused with how to go about reforging...

I know for starters that many consider the stat priority as of 4.1 as

hit(8%)>exp(26)>str>crit>hit(27)/mastery>haste..

I am not so much of an expert at reforging so I am hoping for more explicit advice..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/cutiechan/advanced

tyvm
ViSh..

P.S.: Its an offspec so please dont fuss abt improper gear.. I am trying to get it to 353 using Zalandari heroics..

wrath555
05-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Looking at your armory I can see straight off that you have way too much expertise... given that you are aiming to hit 27 expertise and you are currently sitting at 37 means that you can reforge a lot of your expertise into a more useful stat such as crit.... Personally I would suggest reforging the exp on your foe reaper into Crit, and do the same with your jungle striders.

You are also currently over the soft hit cap (8%) so you can stand to reforge some of your hit into crit (in the case of your helm... you would be better going with a pure strength gem) and most importantly... the hit you are getting from Pyrium weapon chains is useless... so get some proper weapon enchants (landslide if you can afford it)...

Apart from that your gear seems to be pretty well itemized, and if you do the above reforging you should have a good starting point to build up a 353 fury set :)

Hope this helped

klausi
05-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Let's see:
Mace1 mastery to hit
Mace2 exp to crit
Ranged exp to crit
Head haste to hit
Neck haste to hit
Shoulder hit to exp
Shoulder exp to crit
Chest mastery to hit
Wrist mastery to crit
Hands haste to hit
Waist mastery to hit
Panties exp to crit
Ring1 exp to crit
Trinket1 exp to crit
Trinket2 mastery to crit

Basically you want crit and hit on the items after you've reached 26 expertise and you reforge away from mastery & haste for that.

ViSh
05-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Can you guys recheck and see if i did a good job or not?