PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!

doozle
05-07-2011, 09:18 PM
i currently started running fury on my warrior and started getting gear but im not pulling as much dps as i think i should be with the gear that i have if anyone could help/critique i would really appreciate it because most of the guides ive read dont tell me anything thank you

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/doozle/simple

uglie
05-08-2011, 08:05 AM
I don't know fury at all, but I do know that those that would respond would like a bit more info to go of off. Your basic rotation would be a great place to start.

Libellus
05-09-2011, 03:32 AM
How much DPS are you pulling, because without that it is hard to tell what your problem is, if any. With you gear I would expect a minimum of 10k dps in heroics (probably closer to an average of 11-12K) and around 17k dps in raids.

You might want to change a few glyphs, get berserker rage for your minors as the extra rage does help.

Otherwise I dunno, more info needed please.

Krenian
05-09-2011, 04:29 AM
This thread will serve better in the Halp section. Please make sure next time to check and create the threads in the right areas :)

Quinafoi
05-09-2011, 07:33 AM
because most of the guides ive read dont tell me anything

Which guides have you read? Helpful to know what you already know as well.

Loganisis
05-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Have you read TGM's guide stickied at the top of the DPS forum? About as simple as it can be. To build on what is being said though...

You do need to tell us more. Link World of Log reports, talk about your rotation, what you are running, when you are using your CDs on different fights.

"Halp me!" is simply too broad to get any good, pointed, useful feedback. :-/

Banterloft
05-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm betting this is a rotation issue. I'm a prot warrior, I have been for a very long time but recently, (Last night) I decided to try my hand in fury since we have an up and coming tank and I could sit back, dps, and raid lead. I'm wearing all prot gear, reforged for prot, with 2 two handers from roics and I'm pulling 12k in the raid. I'm just clicking what spell flash tells me too. lol

leethaxor
05-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Anything I post will come from here. I suggest you read it.

A couple things jump out at me right away:
-No shoulder enchant
-No leg enchant
-3/3 incite (I believe 3/3 deep wounds is better)
-No third major glyph.. while its not a big deal Glyph of Colossus Smash will let you keep up sunder stacks but then I'm not sure you have to do that, it helps with group dps.