PDA

View Full Version : Priest Dps low?

Cgrichyrich
05-06-2011, 10:01 PM
I have been palying my shadow priest for some time now and i have read multipule guides on how to do there dps and i still feel like my damage is dwarfed to other classes. The only time i can really get up there is when i am fully raid buffed.

I will add a link to my character on the armory i know he is not fully enchanted but he is a work in progress.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/misha/onewheelbike/simple

thanks again for any advice =D

klausi
05-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Shadowpriest is on the very top of the dps charts right now (tied with Mages and Druids) thanks to awesome multidot action and how they turned out in general with Cata.

What's your problem exactly, why do you feel dwarfed? Do you set your UI up properly? You'll need decent dottracker to get the most out of your class. Do you use Mind Spike and Mind Seer intelligently on Trash?

- Gear wise you should run ZA/ZG 24/7 until you replace all your 346 with at least 353 epics (mix in craftable and reputation epics 359 when you can). This way you can get all the needed Maelstrom crystals for the more expensive enchants as well.
- Specc is okay, i'd drop 2/2 imp PWS and pick up 3/3 Mental Agility.

Cgrichyrich
05-07-2011, 07:48 AM
okay thanks =D my problem is like on heroic bosses i see undergeared people getting close to my dps the max on a heroic boss is like 14k and i can pull 16k or so in raids and im trying to learn when to use mind spike instead of mind sear on trash but still haveing a bit of a hard time