PDA

View Full Version : DPS Which class should i roll next?

Arquandole
05-03-2011, 11:37 AM
So, I've come to a point to where I want to try a class I've never done before, which would be a three-way-tie between a DK, a Druid or a Pally.

I already have an 85 Hunter/Shaman and am working on my Prot Warrior at the moment. But once that's done, I'm kind of leaning towards these three classes.... Any suggestions ? :)

Reev
05-03-2011, 11:39 AM
I think druids are fun to level. I really enjoyed boomkin/resto.

Arquandole
05-03-2011, 11:45 AM
My buddy/GM is actually left handed. It's so odd to see him play wow o_O

I was really thinking going boomkin actually, but since I've put pallies down for so long I think I wanna go against what I've said and try one. Either Ret/Prot. I've been tanking/healing too long, I wouldn't mind DPS'ing again :p

And DKs? Ehhh....I just can't quite feel it. I never quite have :/

Theotherone
05-03-2011, 12:00 PM
I have a DK, Warrior, Pally, Hunter, Priest and Mage all at 85 and all but Warrior are raiding and I'd suggest a Pally. They are a lot of fun - don't get me wrong the DK is fun too, but there's just something cool about a Dwarf Pally.

Now I'm biased, I hate Druids - stupid flight form, stealing all my nodes.

Reev
05-03-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm not actually left handed. It's a Simon and Garfunkel song lyric making fun of the idea of calling someone Ayn Rand-like and also a communist.

Arquandole
05-03-2011, 12:49 PM
@Reev - I depred there n_n

@Theotherone - I actually once had a Dwarf Pally named St.Manwhich, most manliest Paladin name ever. I think he needs to come back ;) But I think Pally it is.

Cgrichyrich
05-05-2011, 11:02 AM
In my opinion DK is more fun to dps with just because you have the option to choose to different trees or types of dps and they start at 55 so that takes a week or so off of leveling =)

Bung
05-06-2011, 04:39 AM
And you haven't tried fury yet on the warrior? shame on you! Druid might be fun for you.