fony
04-27-2011, 12:56 PM
On today's LEGENDARY:

Yay 4.1 Surprises!
Blizz is LF1M Experienced Raider
The Ghostcrawler Diary
And more!

hq8%2BgrbyGAA

Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv (http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/legendary/?utm_source=Tankspot&utm_medium=News_Site&utm_term=GBTV&utm_content=Episode22&utm_campaign=Legendary) | Follow Gamebreaker on Twitter (http://twitter.com/gamebreakertv)

Therec
04-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Great show, however Lore your xbox is red-ringing! Lol but seriously I want to mod my xbox like that, how'd you set that up?

Knighterrant81
04-28-2011, 03:49 AM
You all get way too worked up sometimes with the tinfoil hat thingy.

In no way when I read "only have 4 abilities" did I ready "you will have 4 buttons". I read (for example, on my Shadowpriest main) "you have VT, MB, DP, MF, and you use a bunch of other buttons once in awhile, hey what if we made it so you didn't have to keybind, say, vampiric embrace to your bar ever and just made it a passive ability?"

ghelyar
04-28-2011, 06:26 AM
Spells that could be removed: Mind Vision, Mind Soothe (this can actually be used to skip the trash pack just before beauty in blackrock caverns but that's about it) etc. Maybe Eye of Kilrogg too.

Reasons for removing them: No idea. They aren't hurting anyone.

Kroixboy
04-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Legendary is a great idea the potential is limitless.However it seems to be just another hour of Lore answering questions and frankly two shows of the same insight a week is plenty for me.The guest host you had a few weeks ago was terrific and gave us yet another point of view.Sorry Lore love you Bro but i don't listen to the same song all day long either,variety is the spice of life.Peace!

Lore
04-29-2011, 03:32 AM
Great show, however Lore your xbox is red-ringing! Lol but seriously I want to mod my xbox like that, how'd you set that up?

I didn't set anything up. It's broke.

feralminded
04-29-2011, 06:30 AM
Legendary is a great idea the potential is limitless.However it seems to be just another hour of Lore answering questions and frankly two shows of the same insight a week is plenty for me.The guest host you had a few weeks ago was terrific and gave us yet another point of view.Sorry Lore love you Bro but i don't listen to the same song all day long either,variety is the spice of life.Peace!
Sounds like you just don't like Lore. The differences between PST and Legendary are pretty extensive with basically the only common factors being Josh Allen and World of Warcraft. You are entitled to your opinion (although I have to admit it grates on me the number of "first-time last-time tankspot applicants who show up to comment in these threads) ... but please at least try and be objective about it. From the perspective of someone who values his opinions and REALLY values the contrasts of his opinions with Mike B. and Gary's opinions ... this show is fan-fucking-tastic.

Kroixboy
04-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Sounds like you just don't like Lore. The differences between PST and Legendary are pretty extensive with basically the only common factors being Josh Allen and World of Warcraft. You are entitled to your opinion (although I have to admit it grates on me the number of "first-time last-time tankspot applicants who show up to comment in these threads) ... but please at least try and be objective about it. From the perspective of someone who values his opinions and REALLY values the contrasts of his opinions with Mike B. and Gary's opinions ... this show is fan-fucking-tastic.

"Go To Itunes gives us a REVIEW please let us know what YOU THINK of Legendary" -Gary Gannon (1:18:00)
Post like these only seek to be argumentative and keep people from voicing constructive criticism.Legendary is asking for donations thus it seeks the opinion of it's viewers not just FanBoys.It wants to succeed ,i want it to succeed hence my opinion of what i see as an issue going forward.Finally the frequency in which i post has nothing to do with the value of my post.

feralminded
04-29-2011, 09:01 AM
As I said you are entitled to your opinion, regardless of post count. My comment was not addressing the quality of your post, rather I was simply expressing and unrelated personal gripe about how these videos have definitely caused a trend of these types of posts. Financially it's only a good thing for Tankspot so they will never mind (new traffic is still traffic, and no doubt some percentage of the new traffic becomes contributing members). Its all good, just annoying.

Now for a pointed criticism, free from the specter of my admittedly personal and irrelevant gripe.

You are judging the quality of Legendary based on a separate un-related show. If those shows detract from your Legendary experience then just watch Legendary. I think it is inaccurate to say that the three shows just rehash the same sentiments. First of all Legendary is only 33% Lore and thus at most could be 33% rehashed opinion (Even if Mike and Gary share Lore's opinion, their reasons are based on their own perspectives which makes it net-new and useful to anyone watching). That said the content of the shows rarely overlap. Indeed this week they do because 4.1 just game out and that's the big news but such events are rare. Even when they do overlap the formats are different enough that the information presented is usually unique. PST might have someone asking about how 4.1 will affect their guild or group or class. The marmot 4.1 survival guide was obviously just "here's what you need to know". This week's legendary covered 4.1 but was less a presentation of the information and more a discussion of the consequences. Topically they covered signficantly less about 4.1 than Lore did in his Marmot, but the parts of 4.1 they did discuss went to a much deeper level when discussing the ramifications of it.

To wit, if you want myself or anyone to believe your comment is little more than "a hater, hating", then present justification for your position. My analysis above should be more to sufficient to prove that I'm not just a "fanboi" and rather a rational person presenting a rational position.

Therec
04-29-2011, 09:16 AM
I didn't set anything up. It's broke.

LOL. Oh, dang mine's broke too I was hoping i could just set it up like that for aesthetic purposes. All mine does is show one red unblinking light.

clvsutil
04-29-2011, 10:35 AM
PST might have someone asking about how 4.1 will affect their guild or group or class. The marmot 4.1 survival guide was obviously just "here's what you need to know". This week's legendary covered 4.1 but was less a presentation of the information and more a discussion of the consequences.
IMO you explain exactly the differences between the 3 shows here

Kroixboy
04-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Like i said argumentative.I was asked to post a review and what i think,that is exactly what i did.This space was put here for such comments from what i understand not to critique each and every poster.How i come to my thought process is totally up to me hence my opinion.I don't need a long drawn out post telling me what you think of what i think ,thank you very much.If i were a "hater" (gotta love leet speak) why would i say "i Love Lore" or "think Legendary is a great idea"?...You don't agree with me ?Understood.The rest is just self indulgent babble.Now post so you get the last word ,YOU WIN!