PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior....Need a tad bit of help!

Cailian
04-08-2011, 03:24 PM
I am a Fury Warrior (351 iLevel equipped) and I pull 12k (sometimes more, sometimes a bit less) in guild heroics (No damage buff from random/pugs) and I was wondering if anyone could check out my armory and tell me what I should be changing to maximize my DPS at my Item level
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/cailian/simple

Olette
04-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Crit to bracers, mastery to boots. Unforge your chest, you never want to pick mastery over haste as of 4.0.6.
Hit(till 8%) > Expertise(till 26) > Strength >[ Hit> Haste](until Rage generation is adequate) > Crit > Mastery > Hit> Haste
Courtesy of Thegreatme's Fury warrior guide.

Loganisis
04-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Crit to bracers, mastery to boots. Unforge your chest, you never want to pick mastery over haste as of 4.0.6.
Hit(till 8%) > Expertise(till 26) > Strength >[ Hit> Haste](until Rage generation is adequate) > Crit > Mastery > Hit> Haste
Courtesy of Thegreatme's Fury warrior guide.

For maxing TG DPS in 4.0.6 it's hit to 8%/Exp =26 (I know there's a heirachy here, but really, if you're raiding and not hitting both, you're not doing it right at all, so lumping them makes as much sense.

Then Str > Crit > Mastery > Hit from 8.01% - 27% > Haste With 4.0.6's nerf to HS, the pendulum swung from rage gen to 8% hit. I thought TGM had updated the guide - I'm pretty sure the optimal TG build is now 8% hit.

Too much hit, not enough crit.

Helm - Haste to Crit
Neck - pick up your exp here (probably) with haste to Exp

^ This is the overriding principal - anything that does have crit, reforge to crit. Then from the remaining gear, reforge to expertise/mastery. If you don't have enough, then unforge stuff forged to crit and into something else.

But you're at 13% hit, you should be at 5% in your armory (because while it show's racial expertise bonuses, it doesn't show fury tree hit bonus so 5% on your armory is = 8% in game --- I wonder if this will ever be changed in the future to 'correct' the display of the armory). Once you hit 26 exp and 5% hit (8% in game), then you already have everything you can reforge into crit reforged into crit, so any remaining hit/exp/haste -> reforge into mastery.

So you have 8% hit rating you can reforge into other stuff (or unforge from and forge into something else).

haste on bracers..... oooh >< not good. Like Olette said, crit to bracers. Mastery or Mastery/minor run increase to boots

Basically, best gear is Crit/Mastery then Crit/(Hit/exp) then Mastery/(hit/exp) with anything with haste of the same item level being the lowest (but due to the increase in strength, haste gear with a higher item level is almost universally and upgrade).

Reforge everything to crit you can, only reforging to something else if it already has Crit or you absoutlely need to reforge it to hit 8% hit/26 exp.