PDA

View Full Version : US Enhancement Shaman/Discipline Priest and Feral Druid Tank LF minimum 9/12 guild

Uninvited
04-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Hello everyone, me and a friend have played together for several years, and we're looking for a new guild to push end-game Cataclysm raiding, as our current guild situation is shaky at best.

We are both very experienced in end-game raiding, and have been raiding since early BC. We've both played since Vanilla, me since release and him at the tail end, but neither of us raided Vanilla content. We have played many classes over the years and have extensive knowledge of our class mechanics as well as those of other classes.

It should be noted that all times within this post are EST (Eastern US)

My characters are Unicórn (354 ilvl, Enhancement) and Uninvited (355 ilvl, Discipline), his is Misothorny (350 ilvl, Feral Tank). I have personally participated in *but not killed* 12/12 normal content. I have killed 5/6 BWD, 2/4 BOT, 1/2 TOFW. He has killed 3/6 BWD, 4/4 BOT, 1/2 TOFW. Armory links are located at the bottom of this post, and the characters are *currently* located on horde-side Rivendare.

We are looking for a US-based, (preferably) weekend raiding guild, but will take a weekday raiding guild, provided that the times match our schedules. Optimal raid times are typically 9PM-1AM EST Mon-Wed and 1PM-5PM Sat/Sun. Optimal guild atmosphere is semi-hardcore/casual, and (of course) mature.

What you can expect from both of us:

1) We are reliable raiders. When we dedicate ourselves to progression, little can shake our commitment, aside from real-world issues (this IS just a game).
2) We are willing to transfer, and (possibly) faction change, but would prefer to remain horde.
3) We are consistent and competent (we don't stand in fire, it's amazing, I know).
4) We will notify an officer or raid leader in advance if we are unable to attend a scheduled raid night.

What we expect from you:

1) By posting, we expect mutual consideration. If your guild isn't what you make it out to be, you can expect us to start looking again. If we aren't what you expected, we will either change, or leave so you may find others to replace us.
2) We expect to be notified in advance of any raid day/time changes.
3) We expect competence and understanding from the rest of the raid. We're aware there are times where mechanics can be overwhelming, and there are several strategies for overcoming challenges, but a raid team as a whole must be adaptive to those changes and capable of overcoming those challenges.

Any questions/comments/concerns should be directed to: Unicórn, Uninvited, Misothorny, or Frostitoote in-game on Rivendare or Private Messages on Tankspot.

We'd love to hear from you! Any of the above information is not meant to be offensive, and many of our expectations are subject to change.

Unicórn: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/unic%C3%B3rn/simple
Uninvited: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/uninvited/simple
Misothorny: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/misothorny/simple