PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight unholy nerfed?

PimpJuice4
04-03-2011, 04:08 PM
so ever since i spec'd http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jbuZZcucdfcuRRu i seem to be doing lower dps then i usually do.is my spec just somehow messed up(all the unholy guides that are up to date show that spec being the one to go.maybe some talent points were switched though)or did unholy just get nerfed and i missed the news

Prexie
04-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Our damage has not been altered since February 10th (last hotfix for Death Coil and Unholy Infusion/Dark Transformation).

Your spec is pretty generic, with the point in blood tap, AMZ being swappable for one in runic power mastery due to how runic corruption works post 4.0.6.

Since you don't have logs to demonstrate this change, it could be attributable to many things (raid comp, skill, fight, etc.). However, unless you haven't been playing since pre-4.0.6 then it's not associated with any class changes.

Netheras
04-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Also the link doesn't tell us what glyphs you have - those could also impact your performance if you aren't using the best ones.

swelt
04-04-2011, 02:53 AM
I assume you are using a 2 handed weapon? If there was a memo to miss about unholy DPS getting nerfed, it was when they changed it such that dual wield unholy was no longer viable (to do with normalizing sudden doom procs)

PimpJuice4
04-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Also the link doesn't tell us what glyphs you have - those could also impact your performance if you aren't using the best ones.

Prime-scourge strike,raise dead,death coil

major-pestilance,anti magic shell,blood boil

minor-blood tap,horn of winter,raise ally

and ya swelt im 2h