fony
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
On today's LEGENDARY:

UI Q&A
Guild Transfers
Guild Challenges
and a mystery prize caption contest!

hq8%2Bgq%2BsVQA

Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv (http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/legendary/?utm_source=Tankspot&utm_medium=News_Site&utm_term=GBTV&utm_content=Episode22&utm_campaign=Legendary) | Follow Gamebreaker on Twitter (http://twitter.com/gamebreakertv)

Aleyera
03-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Starts to Type 8 Pages of Text
RaWR!!!

Btw Nice Shows you got there Lore,
i Love all of em Especialy the PST and WeeklyMarmoTH!

swills
03-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Nice show, but I do miss the days of the 1-1.5 hour Legendaries. This one was over too quick - I am sure you could find more to talk about!

Keiosin
03-30-2011, 05:21 PM
Your web cam is SHEIT! sorry, but the blurry image detracted from the good topics u where talking about........"phony" and the other guy from Legendary had a perfect web cam resolution.........u ok bro?

Scottpoet
03-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Some people still have missed the numerous times Lore has explained that the distortion of the video has nothing to do with the camera. The gravitational force from his hair distorts the space time continuum causing fluctuations in the speed of the light around him. And makes him look blocky sometimes.

There has been speculation that it could also be coming from the fact that he currently lives in the middle of nowhere and the internet services there isn't the best and it forces him to reduce video quality to what we have been seeing. LIES LIES LIES.

Gilitemara
03-30-2011, 09:33 PM
So you can move a Guild from one server to another and keep the Guilds level.

You can change the name of the Guild and keep all the achievements.

It takes, what, 4 months of work for a 500 plus person Guild to make it to level 25?

So how long before a Guild master who needs some cash decides to see how much his level 25 Guild will go for on E-Bay?

ishamael126
03-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Personally I consider boss mods and similar addons to be a substitute for peripheral vision, since the screen will always be flat, but the world isn't, this seems to be the best current option to alleviate the narrowed field of view (bring on multi-monitor support and immersive [sp?] displays!!)

Deathplz
03-31-2011, 09:45 AM
Lore man, love your work, would love to see you clearly though. What are you running, on what type of system, and what can we do to help?
Oh Yeah ... and my comment should win ... because it's "soooooooo gooooooood" ... see what I did there?
:D

Dedic
03-31-2011, 11:14 AM
Couldn't lore do the show with the crappy streaming but also record HQ video to his hard drive and then just upload the data for post-production?

feralminded
03-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Couldn't lore do the show with the crappy streaming but also record HQ video to his hard drive and then just upload the data for post-production?

The show is live-streamed ... hence the references to the real time "chat room".

Apocalypstix
04-01-2011, 07:53 AM
It's funny but all my kid did was yell "I wanna give him a kiss!" And point to Lore. Ahh 3 year olds.

I would love to see them fix the combat log so much... ;-;!

Fiduciary
04-01-2011, 09:19 AM
In response to Guild name changes, such as the all-lower-case guild name mentioned, it is possible to do a sort of "cosmetic" name change. Each account (if they are the gm) is apparently allowed one guild name change like this EVER. We found out when we made a new guild, chose a weird Latin name, then decided it sounded too 'douchy.'
Props to another great show.

Moonflower
04-01-2011, 06:54 PM
This is one of my UI question/suggestion for Blizz:
I wish they'd add a faction-specific, tcg loot-redeeming, Landro Longshot-type NPC to one of our capitals since they made getting back to neutral with Steamwheedle so difficult now. I've been sitting on this Landro's Gift card for three months now. =(

Ramulus
04-02-2011, 05:07 AM
DAMAGE METERS?!

Eight Pages of Text!

spaace
04-02-2011, 08:32 PM
What about a scoreboard after a random heroic?
|------>---|

ghelyar
04-03-2011, 11:57 AM
You can currently rename your guild for free. GMs will do it for you if you open a ticket (at least in European realms). It takes some time for the name to show up for everyone and apparently it's possible that you will lose your guild gains for the rest of the week but I've been in guilds that have changed their names several times without issue.

I don't see why charging for it would be a good thing. IMHO, charging for character name changes is not really a good thing in the first place considering it's a tiny script that requires no human involvement and the amount they charge for that, and there's a cooldown on it.