PDA

View Full Version : US Indecent Exposure 10/12 25 man guild LFM

Shadowmarth5
03-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Core spots currently available. Note we do take exceptional players into our raid group. So if your class is not listed here still feel free to apply!

Core Classes desired:
DPS Positions:

Unholy/Frost Death Knight

Balance/Feral Cat Druid

Mage

Warlock

Healing Positions:

Restoration Druid

Holy Paladin

Restoration Shaman

Tanking Positions:

Feral Bear Tank

Blood Death Knight

None available at this time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who we are:
We’re Indecent Exposure, a semi-hard core raiding guild. What that means is we have the hard core attitude and skill without putting in that 5 raid nights a week. Many of us are friends and comrades, but most importantly a team. A team that plans on growing closer together while progressing through content at an acceptable rate.

We distribute loot via loot council. Myself, Saleenah, Xuniz, Bladeknight, and Swaggart are in charge of loot council. Loot Council picks who receives items based on, attendance, performance and need.

Current Progression

Baradin's Hold:
Argaloth (25 Man)

Blackwing Decent:
Omnitron-Defense System (25 Man)
Magmaw (25 Man)
Maloriak (25 Man)
Atramedes (25 Man)
Chimereon (25 Man)

Bastion of Twilight:
Halfus Wyrmbreaker (25 Man)
Valiona & Theralion (25 Man)
Twilight Ascendant Council (25 Man)
Cho'gall (25 Man)

Throne of the Four Winds:
Conclave of Wind (10 Man)

What we need from you:
At Indecent Exposure meters are only so much to us. We prefer players who can think outside the box, as well as pull “Phat deeps”. We need players who will show up all the time. Showing up without a legitimate excuse will get you gkicked very quickly. In addition to this we need players who are self-sufficient. This means reading up on fights, farming mats for flasks and food, and keeping up to date with their class and spec.

Each new application will undergo a trial period of three weeks. They can still receive loot during their trial period. Trials will be judged by their Role Leader. Saleenah (Tanking), Swaggart (Healing), Bladeknight (Melee Dps), Xuniz (Ragned Dps).

We do prefer players who are of age(18+), due to the lack of parental constraint, but will accept those of the younger crowd if they’re skills are up to par.

Most importantly we need people with sense of humor. We can be quiet vulgar at times and we mean no ill harm, but we do make some racy remarks.

Raid times: (Note all times are EST which is sever time)

Sunday: 8:00PM-12:00 AM

Monday: ----No Raid----

Tuesday: 8:00PM-12:00 AM

Wednesday: ----No Raid----

Thursday: 8:00 PM-12:00 AM

Friday: ---- No Raid----

Saturday: ----No Raid----

*Note all times are subject to change, this includes canceling of raids. IE Holidays ect.

About the Raid Leader:
My name is Shadowmarth, a Shadow Priest who started on the PvP server of Eredar. I enjoy long walks on the beach and melting faces. I’m an experienced raider who has raided since Burning Crusade. I have downed all bosses during their expansions with a few missing (Lady Vasjh to name one). World of Warcraft is a big part of my life, but not my entire life so don’t expect to see me 24/7. I’m an easily approachable individual with a high sense of humor. I do my best to befriend all my guild mates, even the non-raiders.

Our website:

Indecent Exposure (http://indecent-exposure.com/)

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or send myself, Saleenah, Bladeknight, Swaggart, or Xuniz an in game mail. You can also contact me via real ID!

Nigdavis@uat.edu<--- REAL ID NOT EMAIL

zexu65@gmail.com <-- EMAIL NOT REAL ID.

Thanks for reading.

-Indecent Exposure