PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Scarlet Fever Problem

Marcellus
03-29-2011, 01:57 AM
My Guild is currently fighting Cho'gall I am the MT on this fight I have noticed that my Scarlet Fever keeps dropping of the boss very quickly. I keep replying the debuff to the boss but noticed it quickly drops off never running it full 30secs. My Question is should this happen being an end level raid boss or a bug in the encounter or a problem with my gear. I am currently just a little under the hit cap 7.84% and expertise is 22 I fount it useful to run with lower expertise and change to mastery but maybe I am thinking I should change this. I think I may have just answered my own question but please let me know your thoughts.

Thank in advance for your help.

Destruyen
03-29-2011, 02:04 AM
are you sure your offtank isnt applying his own demo shout/demo roar/whatever pally thing is and overwriting it?

Marcellus
03-29-2011, 03:07 AM
Interesting look like you maybe right about it being overwritten by off-tank with his Vindication I will have to double check this on Wednesday when we raid next.

I was just Worried but me not being full caped.

Destruyen
03-29-2011, 03:29 AM
if your ot is a pally then that is what is happening, vindication is automatically applied so if he is attacking the same mob you are then it will remove your scarlet fever.

MellvarTank
03-29-2011, 08:50 AM
I have the same issue with Demo shout as a warrior, often times another debuff will over-write it. As long as some kind of debuff is up on the boss, you are usually good to go.

Loganisis
03-29-2011, 11:54 AM
It is a pain in the butt to track.... I do wish both Debuffs stayed on the boss even if only 1 was active. I've had panic attack moments too ;-)

Selene
03-29-2011, 06:41 PM
I personally don't follow Scarlet Fever being on the target as long as my Blood Plague is there, since the Scarlet Fever will be there unless something else is overwriting.

klausi
03-29-2011, 06:50 PM
It is a pain in the butt to track
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/auracle.aspx

I wish they did just implement one debuff for every type instead of dozens, same for buffs. And while customize it don't forget about those darn hunter pets, got my panic attack on Chimaeron the other night when my thunderclap felt off all the time.. to a dancing fox!