PDA

View Full Version : Pitbull 4.0 Help please?

Kazistrasza
03-25-2011, 12:47 PM
I've started using Pitbull 4.0 to replace the standard Bliz portraits for player, pet, target, focus, etc. (but not party frames). I realized that there is a slight problem in that I can't see the buffs/debuffs on my target. This doesn't matter for most, but it really stinks when I can't tell when the shields fall off on Omnotron so I can start using Death Strike again, or when I'm tanking that boss in BRC and can't tell when I need to move him through the fire again before his thing falls off.

Is there any way to make Pitbull 4.0 show the buffs and debuffs (or at least one or the other) on the target? If not, are there any good mods to pair with it to show this?

Quinafoi
03-25-2011, 01:16 PM
If you have the Pitbull4_Aura module enabled (both on the logon screen and in game in the modules under Pitbull) you should be able to set up the aura displays on each layout such as your layout for player or target. I don't remember the exact navigation (not in game right now) to the menu but it is a separate module that needs to be enabled to support auras. I believe "Aura" will appear as a separate tab under the Layouts editing window when this module is enabled.

Kazistrasza
03-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Oh wow. I was looking for something labeled "Buffs" or "Debuffs". Thank you!!!

Quinafoi
03-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Aura is the term for defining both buffs and debuffs where as buffs and debuffs are used for defining the specific types, positive or negative (in general).