Padinbann
03-22-2011, 07:58 PM
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/padinbann/advanced

any advice for my gear talents glyphs throw it at me

klausi
03-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Bracer: 40 stamina is worse then 50 dodge
Feet: you're a paladin, if you specc 0/31/10 you can enchant 50 mastery
Girdle: why don't you put there two stamina gems? Everywhere else you preferred stamina over mastery. But you're already wearing a stamina trinket, you could also go for the mastery route altogether. You won't need so much hitpoints unbuffed for nonheroics.
Ring2: reforge hit to mastery instead of dodge

Talent:
- Judgement of the Pure offers 9% haste while Rule of Law offers 15% more crit on your main nuke you're using every second global
- if you want to reach Pursuit of Justice (7% more runspeed over the enchant, helps a lot on fights like Atramedes or Al'Akir) you could drop points from Hallowed Ground and one from Guarded by the Light, with 4.1 WoG will have a 20s CD anyway.

Babossa
03-22-2011, 10:33 PM
Hey, it seems for me looking on your gear that your after a raid spec and not a hc one, if your after a raiding spec were you mostly tank singel target mbos i would advise u to remove hammer of righteous glyph and replace it with a more singel target focused one, personly ive picked judgement glyph, than if you have mana problems (ive experiensed some myself from time to time) than i would advise you to get hammer of wrath glyph instet of holy wrath glyph aswell, just for the free cast when bosses get below 20%. otherwise Klausi seem to have prety much rest coverd