PDA

View Full Version : Druid Feral and Resto rotation needed

zoomy123
03-19-2011, 05:35 AM
I need a good cat and resto rotation and tips or tricks

Jacobhwrd
03-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Well first let's just start out with there is no healing rotation for any of the classes. There are priorities like you want to keep your LB up on the tank at all times. I will let mine fall off every now an then but for now you should leave it up always. Second when your group starts taking aoe just toss out a wild growth then follow up with nourishes. I generally save my GIft of the earth mother (can't remember what the free mana proc was called) for regrowth and if no one needs it then just use it to refresh the tanks LB. Those are just some of the very basics. I am at work now so I don't have time to really go in depth but you should be able to find a lot o good resto info over at restokin.com. Now for feral. Feral doesn't have a set rotation either. Yeah I know blizz seems to hate Druids now. Anyway you will fall back to the priority system. For pve you start with FF the charge for the free ravege. Then put up savage roar and use mangle. Next apply rake then if you don't have 5 cp use shred and apply a 5 cp rip. After that your rotation is over. Now you just have to keep up all o the debuffs that you have applied. A good addon to learn feral would be Feral by Night. It is good enough to help you learn the spec. If you need any more help you can email me at Jacobhwrd@gmail.com and I will help you out as much as I can