PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Draenei Protection Pally Need Some Cata Advice!

JayFoe
03-18-2011, 11:52 PM
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/coilfang/zeyad/simple

I've been stacking strength, stamina, hit. I'm having trouble with mitigation. Please give me some advice for what I should do to get right. I've been working hard at tanking heroics and regs to get jp and valor and I have been raising rep with different factions to get the good gear from them. I've been trying to gem correctly, also. Any advice??

Thanks!!

klausi
03-20-2011, 12:49 AM
You're on a good route regards reforging, for gems you might want to try mastery for yellow, mastery/stamina for blue and parry/mastery for red to get the socket boni. After that it's basically swapping out your dps gear and enchant your stuff, at least 346 tanking pieces and those reputation epics :)

Your overall stats are decent for heroics, you should be capable of tanking everything thanks to the +15% pugging buff.

JayFoe
03-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the advice. I've been reforging everything for mastery from reading a few of the other post about the topic. I wasn't too sure about the gems though, so thanks for that. I don't really know where to begin when it comes to the enchants, though.