PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Trinket Question - Youth or Khardros?

Loganisis
03-18-2011, 05:05 PM
So I currently have:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=56458
Tomorrow I can get:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=62469

And sorry - For TG

Trading a static 285 str for 321 mastery is a net loss, but on use 1605 str for 1425 mastery is a win...

It's just that Khardros has such good synergy with DW, that popping it before a DW + Reck + CS is just damn nice.

And outside of boss fights (though I guess it doesn't matter as much) I'm not very good on popping on-use trinkets on CD.

Go for it anyway, or keep the static str until something better (maybe proc chance) comes up?

DeGrig
03-22-2011, 09:59 AM
it is a small upgrade. very small. i would prefer blue trinket.

Loganisis
03-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Ultimately thats what I decided. The constant str was only slightly less than the average str if I used Youth on CD, and timing the 1400 on use mastery right before a DW was worth too much. 125 commendations saved to go toward the drake XD

Crittable
03-22-2011, 12:29 PM
I pretty much asked the same question in my Little Halp Please post and never got a reply, but what I figured out for myself is that I like License to Slay too much and I need the expertise trinket off of chimaeron to be able to reforge my reforged expertise back into crit. Losing my dual Foe Reapers hurt me a lot on hit and expertise, but I did that around the same time that I got my License so I ended up losing like 3% crit or something to stay around the same hit and expertise capped. I'm also using mark until I get that Chimaeron trinket.

DeGrig
03-22-2011, 01:44 PM
btw second trinket u must to buy DMC:Hurricane - it is pretty nice trinket, as HoR is rare drop.

Loganisis
03-23-2011, 12:26 AM
DMC:Hurricane - From everything I've seen posted, the proc rate for it is just not high enough, otherwise it would be a good option. But atm I'm not gold heavy - I've been working on leveling professions and that's sucked up a lot of my gold, so it's not really a viable option atm.

I would love License to Slay, it would easily replace either trinket, but it's still a little down the road (need DPS legs for the 2pc first, then probably liscense). I'd probably replace Angerforge with it though, as I just find angerforge hard to use reliably. Raji's Right Eye might even be a better option, at least that one you know is reliable.

I'm not worried about expertise, that's pretty easy to reforge into, at least for now. And it's going to be a while before I have enough DKP for getting gear, at least the kind that people want XD as I just switched guilds.

DeGrig
03-23-2011, 09:42 AM
License to slay must have - best slot. Second - Heart of rage, if u have Angerforge, use license+Angerforge and wait for drop Heart of rage, you dont need another trinkets.