PDA

View Full Version : Warrior DPS Warrior Help

Hsgames
03-13-2011, 10:30 AM
I recently retrained from Fury to Arms since I have no 2h weapons anymore. Can I get some reforging help or suggestions as well as what my action bars should be set up. Trying to get that 10k recount mark atm is a pain for me. Currently lvl 85 on Thrall server

Hsgames is toon name. Sorry will link profile when I get a chance.

Thanks for any help and advice.

JollyWarrior
03-13-2011, 02:59 PM
26 exp and 8% crit

Astalado
03-14-2011, 06:53 AM
first of all:

hit (till 8%)+expertise (till 26) (any hit/expertise excessive to that number is worthless)
crit (till crit cap (you'll never reach it anyways))
mastery(till maximum of 100% to additional hit (again not reachable))
haste (you never need haste, so generaly get rid of it as much as possible (f.e. go for crit&mastery)

you need to gem and ench everything you have (TOP enchs are not obligatory, but having +35 str for glove slot is always better then nothing), then mb you will reach 10k dps for dummy.

you will never reach 10k dummy dps with no ench, gemming for stamina and wearing tanking gear

so redesign your character (it will cost you approximately 2-2.5k gold maximum dependant on your servers economy) and you will see substantial changes in the recount's behaviour)

homchz
03-14-2011, 07:03 AM
I am a little confused. Unless things have changed why did you go from Fury to Arms with no 2h weapons. Isn't arms supposed to be a single 2h spec or is DW arms viable now???

woodyman
03-14-2011, 07:09 AM
To be honest i dont know why you would switch from fury to arms yet anyway...coming from an avid arms fan i think 4.1 will be the time to go arms

Pseudocide
03-14-2011, 12:38 PM
Why do you have Holy Pally shoulders?

I can understand the sporadic tank gear...at least it has strength.

Follow the advice of the previous posters here, starting with ditching those shoulders. Then regem, enchant, and reforge for the stats listed above.

A new weapon wouldn't be a far cry either...Do the Crucible of Carnage quests in Twilight Highlands.