hq8%2Bgqn8LgA%2Em4v

No Firelands in 4.1
Season 10 PVP Gear
WSG Graveyard Changes
Bungie/Blizz MMO Marketing Fubar
World Cyber Games picks up WoW
350k UA = Working As Intended
And More

So. Much. Crap. Happening. Need. Excessive. Period.s.

Kazeyonoma
03-10-2011, 09:57 AM
ah, would've posted this yesterday for ya but wasn't sure how to use blip tags. got it now. awesome legendary yet again. I'm sad that WCG dropped scbw though.

Madyrn
03-10-2011, 12:52 PM
I really respect how Lore went about the whole 4.1/4.2 Firelands thing. People should take note. Yeah, more content would be great but at the same time there's still enough left to do for the mass-majority without introducing a whole new array of options ie., another raid.

Side note: I'm rolling an aff lock asap.

punkd90211
03-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Just a comment about the fc not being able to rocket jump with parachute... why dont u try taking a priest with u or a mage and u rocket jump and quickly after just have them slowfall you or levitate should have the same effect unless they changed that as well

moneypouch
03-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Just a quick note the canada/us divide is a WCG regional policy as it is happening in League of Legends as well. The predominate team CLG (last years winner) is going to have to split for WCG this year as they are half Canadian, half American.

Sethj
03-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Another great episode! Been following this show live since it first started up and I must say the live shows with GBTV are quite fun. Also, not to nitpick, but I'm pretty sure this is episode 19. :D

clvsutil
03-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Another great episode! Been following this show live since it first started up and I must say the live shows with GBTV are quite fun. Also, not to nitpick, but I'm pretty sure this is episode 19. :D
You're right: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/warcraft-legendary-19-firelands/
The 18 was about PTR 4.1

KASKADE
03-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Lore there are plenty of upgrades in ZG/ZA for raiders. Just ask any caster with a wand.

My guild is 5/13 Heroic, and in the current content there is but one caster wand that drops (properly hit itemized rather than with spirit like the Chimaeron wand) and IT'S A RANDOM BOE ZONE DROP from trash! Wands are so hard to come by in T11 (Tier 1 Cata, whatever). I spent the last month farming Blackrock Caverns for a 346 Corla's Baton that wouldn't drop.

My point is, there are several items slots where Blizzard kinda failed to give properly itemized gear. DPS Warrior ranged slot I think is another one, there are a few examples.

Now take all 16 or 17 of your raid's dps (we will leave out the healers and tanks for now) and give them one proper 359 upgrade from a 346. It makes a difference. Adds die a little faster. Phases pass a little more quickly. Healers become just a little less likely to run oom because the encounter is just a little bit shorter.

TLDR: ZA and ZG gear will give a slight edge to T1 Cata raiders regardless of item level. There will be upgrades and it will make raiding just a little bit easier.

Dreadsyth
03-14-2011, 02:28 AM
I get it now Gary is always right and Darnell is always right so Gary Gannon must be Freaking Darnell IT MAKES SENSE!!!!

fony
03-21-2011, 12:16 AM
haha