PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior (Orc)

stillwater
03-05-2011, 09:12 PM
im new to WOW , been only playing less then 3 months, my character, Hoggtha, on server Blackhand, I recently went from Arm Warrior to Fury Warrior and im in need of advise on how to make my character a better one in all areas. All and any advice is welcome. He is at level 62

Bung
03-08-2011, 10:04 AM
Very few people can help a character at that level. MY best advice would be to focus on leveling and nothing else. Don't spend any gold on enchants or gems. It's easier to level as arms or prot imo. You might want to level with those and then re-post a halp me with my level 85 warrior post and or do some research on this site, mmo champion, elitist jerks, etc....

stillwater
03-09-2011, 05:24 PM
ok ty

Mäcintosh
03-09-2011, 08:39 PM
My recommendation is to reroll ally... :D LoL I kill me....

J/K :)

I agree with above a little bit. Level to 85 first, spec how you think it should be done along the way, then when you are 85, see how you did by reading Thegreatme's cataclysm fury warrior guide. It contains really good info to guide you through fury. I'd link it here, but not sure I can get it to work.....

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?72537-The-Cataclysmic-fury-Warrior-Guide&p=478754#post478754

Try that when you hit 85.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk